Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic. This position offers variety in scheduling with no beeper call.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Over 1,250 NICU admissions annually in the only Level III NICU in St. Louis County.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
- A Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net