Come Grow With Mercy Kids!
Excellent Commencement Bonus and Fellowship Stipend Available
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis is seeking a Pediatric Surgeon to join the established program within our affiliated Mercy Clinic.
About Mercy Children’s Hospital:
- More than 4,200 pediatric surgery cases performed annually with over 1,000 of them general surgery.
- Excellent pediatric anesthesia, radiology and pathology.
- 98 bed NICU, 12 bed PICU, 45 IP Pediatric beds.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Over 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern 12-bed unit.
- High-risk Maternal/Fetal Medicine program.
- Over 9,000 births annually, with 1,340 NICU admissions a year.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
- A three time Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Mercy is named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding counties feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net/MercyKids