Residency Stipend, Student Loan Repayment Program, and Significant Sign-On Bonus Available
Your Life’s Work
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join a busy practice at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
About Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients.
- We offer comprehensive, compassionate care for ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, and cervical cancer and in addition to other cancers.
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists.
- 120 OB/GYN’s on hospital medical staff, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital
- The Campus also includes a Children's Hospital and Heart Hospital.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County with 80,000 adult emergency visits annually.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport. Surrounding communities feature hiking and biking trails and beautiful Missouri Wine Country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mercy.net