Residency Stipend, Student Loan Repayment Program, and Significant Commencement Bonus Available
Your Life’s Work
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gynecologic Oncologist to join a busy practice at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri.
About Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital, with more than 9,000 deliveries annually
- David C. Pratt Cancer Center, a nationally accredited center for outpatient treatment, radiation oncology and infusion services for our cancer patients.
- Mercy's Obstetrics/Gynecology Department sponsors a residency training program and is supported by a full staff of OB/GYN subspecialists.
- 120 OB/GYN’s on hospital medical staff
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County with 80,000 adult emergency visits annually.
- The Campus also includes a Children's Hospital and Heart Hospital.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
Seeking a GYN Oncologist to Help Make a Difference
- A Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mercy.net