Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Mercy Clinic is seeking General Neurologists to join our Neurology Division at three Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis, Missouri. The prospective candidates will join a multi-specialty adult neurology group, with emphases on outpatient service and infrequent inpatient consult coverage.
These positions include:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital St. Louis is a 979 bed, Level I Trauma Center with a dedicated Neuroscience Floor.
- Mercy Hospital Washington is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital Washington is a 120 bed, Level III Trauma Center and only 40 minutes from St Louis. American Heart Association Bronze Award for Stroke Care.
- Mercy Hospital Jefferson is seeking a General Neurologist to expand our services on campus of the hospital. Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 251-bed acute care facility and is 30 minutes south of St. Louis. Earned Missouri TCD (Time Critical Diagnosis) Level III Certification for stroke.
- A three time Watson Health Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
firstname.lastname@example.org | Mercy.net/Neurology