REGISTERED NURSES and GRADUATE NURSES:
INDULGE YOURSELF AND PARTNER WITH US -
WE'RE BETTER TOGETHER.
WHERE NURSES COME TO GROW
We understand you have invested time and resources in becoming a great nurse. Likewise, Mercy wants to invest in you as you answer your calling.
WE OFFER MANY BENEFITS AND PERKS INCLUDING:
- Sign on bonus up to $12,500
- Free covered parking
- Relocation paid up to $2,500
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1500
- Free onsite fitness center
- Loan forgiveness up to $1500
- Up to 80 hours PTO available 1st day
- Free Mercy Nurse On-Call
- Pharmacy discount
- Health/Dental/Vision available 1st day
- Free basic life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Wellness program- earn up to $400/yr
- Free AD&D coverage
- Healthcare discount up to $300/yr
ADDITIONAL PAY AND PROGRAMS:
- Mercy Shifts- earn (up to) an extra $25/hr for signing up for extra shifts
- Track Scheduling- work an additional 12 hour shift every two weeks and receive an additional $3.00 per hour for all hours worked. Track allows a set schedule for one year.
- ADD Pay opportunities for qualifying departments: $1.00 per hour BSN pay, $1.00 per hour certification pay, $1.00 per hour for select departments.
- Residency Program for GNs- Designed to facilitate smooth transition from student to nurse. Orient as a nurse on your unit with special sessions during orientation to discuss and assigned Quality Improvement Project. Our Nurse Residency Program allows you become eligible to be part of the Clinical Ladder here at Mercy.
- SHINE Clinical Ladder- a career development plan providing a structure that increases nurse involvement and collaboration.
There are many ways to contact us!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a recruiter will contact you
Apply at mercy.net/careers (enter keyword 747271)
Drop in to Human Resources in the Lower Level of Mercy Hospital Springfield for an interview, walk-ins welcome!
Enjoy the life you want, in Springfield, MO
Living in Springfield is easy. It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. All at the same time, you can fast-track your career, afford the home you’ve always wanted, simplify your commute, and enrich your life amid our natural Ozarks beauty.
Click here to learn more about living in Springfield, MO