We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
1) Reasons to Purchase Health Insurance - Education on the benefits of health insurance, which includes but is not limited to; network facilities, physician providers and pharmaceuticals.
2) Explain Eligibility Criteria- Explain the eligibility criteria for purchasing insurance through the Exchange, enrolling in Medicaid and other State programs designed to provide medical coverage.
3) Program Eligibility - Rules to purchase subsidized insurance through the Exchange and eligibility for Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare or other programs.
4) Answers to Enrollment Questions - Address questions regarding access to any of the enrollment methods and the submission of enrollment documentation to the Exchange.
5) Definitions of Health Insurance Terms- Aiding the consumer to understand the difference between health insurance terms such as; premium, deductible, and co-insurance.
6) Dispute Resolution- Provide information to the consumer to find avenues to resolve complications such as out-of-network physicians or excluded pharmaceuticals.
7) Methods of Purchase- Provide different means available to purchase and enroll in a QHP, which includes but is not limited to; scheduled appointments, walk-ins and a cal center.
8) Outreach Opportunities- Provide community outreach efforts including but not limited to; group presentations, mass media efforts, community events, internal outreach, and enrollment events.
9) Cultural Diversity- Provide culturally and linguistically appropriate health insurance education to a diverse range of nationalities.
Each career at Mercy represents unique members of our caring ministry’s “body”, working together for the health and strength of the whole. To achieve our goals, we need all the parts functioning at their best and this requires the specific qualifications that you’ll bring with you:
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.