Your Life’s Work
Mercy Clinic is seeking an Infectious Disease Physician to join a busy group on campus at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri in July 2018. This opportunity includes outpatient & inpatient duties, teaching and active research opportunities.
About Mercy Hospital St. Louis:
- A 979-bed community, non-profit, teaching hospital.
- Only Level I Trauma Center in St. Louis County.
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage.
- A Critical Care Department which manages more than 100 ICU and intermediate beds including traditional coronary, medical surgical, trauma and neurosurgical patients.
- Mercy Critical Care Medicine Fellowship, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine & OBGYN Residency Programs.
- Pharmacy Staff includes an Infectious Disease Pharm D.
- System-wide Epic EMR
- A Truven Health Analytics Top Five Large Health System.
- Comprised of 44 hospitals and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Named a top American employer by Forbes magazine.
- Mercy Clinic is the country's fourth largest integrated physician organization.
- A Legacy of healthcare that is transforming the health of our communities.
St. Louis offers beautiful, contemporary residential areas, theater, museums, five star restaurants, major league sports, and an international airport.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net