Mercy Clinic is seeking BE/BC OB/GYN Physicians to join established practices in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri.
These Positions Offer:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis Offers:
- 979-bed, fully-accredited teaching hospital with over 9,000 babies delivered annually.
- OB/GYN Residency training program supported by a full staff of subspecialists.
- 31 private labor and birthing suites.
- State-of-the art 98 bed NICU.
- A Children's Hospital with over 165 beds, including pediatrics, PICU, level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- Epic Electronic Medical Records System wide.
Mercy Hospital is located in suburban St. Louis, offering beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director of Physician Recruitment
314.364.3821 | Fax: 314.364.2597
Joan.Humphries@mercy.net | mercy.net