We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
We don’t believe in jobs at Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals; careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. That team is expanding, and we currently have exceptional opportunities to help our communities grow.
1. Director-Pharmacy Services responsibilities for Lebanon and Rolla. Including, but not limited to: P&T Committee Lead, budget preparation, formulary management, policy and procedure management, financial management, accounting for expenses, licensure management and staff development.
2. Facilitation and alignment for service integration between central community practices at the direction of the Executive Director-Pharmacy Services for the central community in Mercy.
3. Works closely with Manager and Director-Retail Services to align continuity of care principles to out patients.
4. Facilitates billing practices congruent with CMS billing requirements for Lebanon, Rolla and Springfield community directly. Participates in Mercy Wide CDM team to formulate best practices around billing practices for optimal revenue capture.
5. develop and oversee Supervisor staff for Lebanon and Rolla to manage pharmacy operations and comply with regulatory requirements within the pharmacy.
6. Understands and complies with State, Federal and local agencies and abides by the narcotic laws. Oversight includes Lebanon and Rolla.
7. Participates and maintains unit based and system wide quality improvement activities and communicates effectively with hospital personnel to share pertinent data to improve patient care process and improve the quality of care.
8. Coordinates information system needs in Lebanon and Rolla in cooperation with the MTS team members.
9. Wears clothing and Health System badge consistent with dress code and attends to personal hygiene to maintain a clean, well-groomed appearance.
10. Meets Health System attendance standards.
11. Performs additional duties as needed.
Because you’re committed to excellence, you understand the importance of being properly prepared for your role at Mercy. That’s why you’ll bring to your role the right set of qualifications:
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Our foundations are built on dignity and respect. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us, along with exceptional quality care. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.