Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is needed to provide an in-patient, hospitalist model of care on the campus of Mercy Hospital South.
- Psychiatric consults throughout the hospital
- Discharge planning and educating
- Perform expert psychiatric assessments on hospital patients
- Current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state of Missouri.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
- 1-2 years’ experience in Psychiatry preferred; New Grads considered
This Opportunity Includes:
- Integrated health system with competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- System-wide EPIC EMR
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.