RN Weekend- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
What we offer…
- Shift Differential Incentive Pay.
- BSN Differential Pay for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your student loan debt.
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000 cap).
(Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify)
- Career Ladder Program – Eligible after one year of service, RNs can opt into the Career Ladder Program. The Career Ladder for Professional Mercy Nurses is a program developed for RNs to be recognized for their role in providing clinical excellence, dedication to patient/family/co-worker satisfaction and recognizing their commitment to the profession of nursing at Mercy and the surrounding community. You can receive up to $5000 for this recognition.