Physician Assistant – GoHealth Urgent Care
Mercy recently partnered with GoHealth Urgent Care to create a network of 30 co-branded urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership will provide a superior level of consumer-focused urgent care to Mercy communities in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- We’re looking for progressive and entrepreneurial Physician Assistants to join our team in our Norman, OK center (now open in the University Town Center)
- Our award-winning centers are designed to be modern, calming and patient-friendly, and are equipped with the latest medical technologies, including onsite digital PACS Xray, EKG, point-of-care testing and online registration for patients.
- Full time opportunity
- We offer a competitive salary with a quarterly bonus potential, and extensive benefits including a 401(a) match/403(b) Savings Plan with Employer Contribution and a generous PTO and CME allowance.
- Our centers are open from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on weekends. No on-call or night shifts! Full Time, Weekends-Only and Per Diem schedules are available.
- Enjoy support from licensed Medical Assistants and Rad Techs.
- MUST have 1-2 years experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting- New grads will NOT be considered
- Physician Assistants only
- Experience treating adult and pediatric patient populations (all ages) required
- Flexibility to float to multiple centers throughout the region, as needed